Rheumatoid Arthritis Pathogenesis, Signs & Symptoms, Diagnosis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Definition, Rheumatoid Arthritis Process of Pathogenesis, Rheumatoid Arthritis Signs and Symptoms, Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diagnosis for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis – Rheumatoid Arthritis is chronic disease occurs in human. They characterizes by persistent inflammatory arthritis. Its usually involved peripheral joints in a symmetrical distribution. The coarse of Rheumatoid Arthritiscan be quite variable. Some patients experience a mild Arthritis in hands and minimal of joints. In other process progressive destructive Rheumatoid Arthritis with joint deformation and disability. Most of patient lie in both of stages we have tell you. In this disease synovial membrane are thickened and inflamed. cartilages are eroded as shown. When synovial membrane are invade the joint space and whole joint swell and got pain when patient moving.
In Inflammation of Rheumatoid Arthritis immune mediated with evidence of activation of cells of immune system – T-lymphocytes and production of abnormal antibodies.
The abnormal antibodies – Rheumatoid Factor, found in blood of most patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis by combining with antigen and antibody – antigen complexes may contribute ti the inflammation change in synovial membrane and cartilage.
Pathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis –
Joint inflammation and genetic predisposition is cause and called by activation of immune system as given bellow
Genetic Susceptibility (MHC Class II) → (Antigen stimulation active) →
CD4 + T Cells Released →
Cytokines TNF, IL 1 formed 3 types of action →
Activates (1) / Activate (2) / Activate (3)
In second Endothelial Cell – Released Adhesion molecules / 3rd one Macrophages released Cytokines proteases
In first stage of Active released B Cells →
Antigen IgG antibody called Rheumatoid Factor →
Formation of Immune complex with inflammation cells pannus→
damage of synovium, small vessels →
Destruction of → joint deformation causes
Role of Rheumatoid Factor – RH Factor Called Also –
Rheumatoid Factor are abnormal antibody IgG which are found un blood of the patient with rheumatoid arthritis. They are combined with antigen and antibody form. antigen complex caused called lead inflammation cause pint in joint.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Signs and Symptoms –
- This disease is common in Female as well as male, cause in above 40 years old patient or old persons.
- They occues in child but in case of any disease.
- Its tends to run a variable course with remission and exacerbation.
- Some cases this disease very severe and leads to crippling affected.
- They cause main effects in jont of persons.
- This disease finger also affected they given rise of pain and swelling, stiffness.
- They mostly cause in morning and evening session of day.
- In Feets, ankels, Kness, wrists, elbow, shoulder cause and later the spine cause.
- The pain may cause sleep in nights.
- They body temperature may rise in pain cause.
- They felling of exhaustion and loss of weight.
- Mobility become difficult.
Diagnosis of Disease – They easily mode to capture this disease like swelling and pain affecting several joint. Generally ill health and chronic courses with remissions. The blood can tested for rheumatoid factor cause.
Find Full Details about AIDS – Click here