KGSGB Recruitment 2015 Notification Apply Online
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank recruitment exam or commonly known as KGSGB Recruitment Exam is an entrance exam conducted for recruiting and finding suitable candidates for 228 posts, this year, divided as follows.
KGSGB Recruitment Notification 2015
- Scale III Officer- 8 Posts
- Scale II Officer-22 Posts
- Scale I Officer-5 Posts
- Office Assistant-193 Posts
A notice was put up on the official website i.e.kgsgbank.co.in related to these posts. Aspirants, who want a secure and stable job, with a decent pay shall apply for securing a post. The candidates who wish to apply have to fill out the application form before May 6th, 2015. The candidates will be able to download the form only via the official website, and not via offline means.
About KGSGB –
Commonly called, KGSGB or the Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, is a regional-rural bank located in Varnasi, and is backed by the Union Bank of India.
How to apply for KGSGB Recruitment 2015
The students who wish to apply for the exam shall confirm their eligibility by matching the eligibility criteria. The application process is as follows:
- The candidate must be connected to an internet connection with good bandwidth to avoid any error during the submission.
- The candidate shall go to the official website i.e. kgsgbank.co.in
- A sidebar with ‘News & Notices’ as heading will appear, under this you will find the heading for recruitment for 2015, click on that.
- A new page will load and the candidate must click on ‘click here’.
- A PDF file will now start downloading on the local drive. After downloading, the candidate must open it and take printout.
- Form is to be filled and deposited with application fees (Rs. 100 for general category applicants and Rs.20 for backward category applicants).
- This is to be submitted in the nearest branch or is to be sent via mail.
NOTE- The students will be able to download the form from 20th April, 2015.
Exam, Result, Cut-off and Selection:
The date for exam is yet to be announced; result will be based on cut-off percentage, whoch will be pulished on the website and those who cleared the requirement will have their name displayed in merit list and selection will be on merit bases.