KARHFW Group d Recruitment 2015 Apply
KARHFW Recruitment: – 1582 Post Apply Online
The Karnataka HFW have invited applications for 22 vacancies via a notice issued through its official website. The candidates who wish to become a part of Group D or Technician (Junior Lab) can apply now, if they match the eligibility criteria. The candidates must go to the official website for more details. The recruitment will be carried out for two posts which are listed as follows.
- Lab Technician(Junior)
- Assistant for Ophthalmic
About KARHFW & Jobs:
The state government of Karnataka provides various health services to the citizens of the native state. As the requirement of jobs increases, the government issues a notice asking the aspirants to apply for one post or the other, whichever the case may be as per requirement. This is a very stable job with good income with respect to the job.
KARHFW Exam & Selection Details:
The candidates who wish to apply have to prepare for the exam, and must know how the examination is going to be carried out and how they will be selected. The exam will be in written form and the selection will be done on the basis on marks obtained in the exam and added is the personal interview. For more details, the candidate must visit the official website.
Applying for KARHFW Exam:
The candidate must check if they are eligible to apply or not and should follow the below mentioned steps after confirming the same:
- The candidate must go to the official website. When he/she lands on the homepage, ‘Career’ tab has to be clicked on.
- A new page will load, and the candidate must find the heading ‘’Advertisement of Group D posts’ and all the important details are to be read, any violation done, he/she himself will be liable.
- Click on ‘Online Application’ link and the details are to be double-check when being filled.
- A scanned copy of photograph and signature of candidate is to be uploaded and form is to be submitted.
- Then the candidate must pay the fees via online banking or e-challan/I-collect.
Last date for submitting the application for is 30th April, 2015.