Difference Between Apoptosis and Necrosis – Defenition of Apoptosis / Defenition of Necrosis All various defference betwwen in both of them given bellow read and studied it –
Difference Between Apoptosis and Necrosis
Apoptosis is a programmed cell death PCD. The term apoptosis is deserve from greek word meaning – dropping off or Falling off. Apoptosis is an integral role in a variety of biological events. including morphogenesis, tissue homeostasis. biological events. Its a genetically controlled biochemical and morphological response of cells to commit suicide evoked internal as well as external pathological signals.
- Due to Loss of cell to cell contact occurs
- Cell shrinkage.
- Chromatin condensation and DNA Fragmentation.
- Organelles and Plasma member is instinct.
- No inflammation.
- Apoptotic bodies are phagoctyosed by macrophages.
- Death of Single cell.
- Required mild stimuli.
- Energy dependent.
- No Such loss.
- Cell Swelling.
- Nucleus distribution and DNA damage occur randomly.
- Organelles are damaged and plasma membrane is erupted.
- Inflammation occurs.
- Phagocytosis of cell debris occurs.
- Death of many adjacent cells also occurs
- Death of many adjacent cells also occurs.
- Required server stimuli.
- Energy dose not required.